Sunday 26 January 2020

A just for fun card

Hi There,

I don't often make cards just for the fun of it but I've just received an embossing folder that I've had my eye on for ages and couldn't wait to start playing with it.


The EF is by We Are Memory Keepers and I'm so in love with it. I think you're going to see quite a lot of it in the future.





Although it looks fab on it's own, I've dressed it up a bit for this one with some gems.

Dies are, frame Die- namics
Flower , Memory Box
Sentiment is Anita's craft.

Thanks for popping in x





2 comments:

  1. Very nice embossing folder Lynne and I love the effect of the bling!
    Thanks for leaving your comment. Everyone feels the same - we all want a real craft shop to buy our stash from, but no shop can compete with internet prices. So sad. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the embossing folder and all the bling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.