Thursday 30 January 2020

Affectionate or sloppy?

Hi There,

I've been toying with what else to do with my new (to me) embossing folder and had got as far as getting two shades of grey card on my desk. I was given a bolt of inspiration from two challenge blogs today so I got busy and came up with this.


I used dark grey card to make an A5 card and a snippet of pale grey, cut with a rectangle die from Die-namics and run through the EF from We are memory keepers.
I cut the heart flowers from Amazon, twice, once in white and once in red pearlized card, then chopped the hearts off and mixed them up.
The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges,
CTD 578

Time Out


Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. This is a CAS beauty Lynne and so pleased our challenge inspired you. I do love grey as a base and the texture of the EF looks amazing. And the little hearts, so adorable. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love the simple elegance of your card. The grey card base looks very stylish and I love that embossing folder... I've been eyeing it for some time already but am afraid I would not use it (I tend to forget about embossing folders!).Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully elegant love the red hearts against the grey
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed, you've certainly come up with more ideas than I have with this embossing folder. Makes me want to play with it now, I love this design so much!! The pop of red against the white is so clean and modern, and the embossed white is so tactile. Its a brilliant card, thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.