Tuesday 14 April 2020

Less is More #417

Hi there,

Time for another challenge at Less is More and the theme is Out of Focus

Boy did I find it a challenge.
So taking Anita's card as inspiration and finding a you tube video for know how, I tried Ghosting for the first time.
It took me a couple of goes to get it right but I'm quite pleased with the result.

 I used distress inks ( shabby shutters and squeezed lemonade) on the panel card and a leaf stencil from a local craft shop that cost the princely sum of £1.

The Smile die is Penny Black cut from a piece of pink smooshed card from my stash.


Thanks for popping in x

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Perfect for our Out Of Focus challenge at Less Is More. Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - any more stencils at £1???? Why do I never get bargains like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so elegant and pretty, well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you've rocked the brief and the technique!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the vibrant colour. The addition of the frame really makes this technique pop.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and delicate card, Lynne ! I never remember this technique but it's a really good one to obtain blurry backgrounds. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a clever card Lynne and loving the green too ☺ Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.