Monday 6 April 2020

Timeout challenge # 158

Hi there,

I'm popping in today to share my very late entry in the latest Timeout Challenge

We are asked to use lots or a little purple with the option twist of friendship.
The purple ribbon represents Epilepsy awareness.

I thought I'd challenge myself and colour my image with watercolour paints. Lets just say, I need a lot more practice.


I bought the flower stamp at a craft fair years ago and there was no name with it so I can't give credit.
I coloured it with Twinkling H2O's so it's got a little sparkle. 
I tried to be clever and get the darker purple to bleed into the paler but it didn't quite work out.
The sentiment is by Flourishes.


Thanks for popping in X

3 comments:

  1. Your watercolouring looks fine to me!!
    Pretty spring bouquet Lynne, it's a lovely stamp and has brought a little cheer.
    I found it hard to get the shading to blend into each other on usual cardstock - managed a little better on watercolour card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and your watercolouring looks great to me -my H20's are very neglected
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, and I think you did a wonderful job with your twinkling H20's. You have inspired me to drag mine out! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.