Saturday 25 April 2020

Less is More #418

Hi there,

I have some very exciting news to tell you today. I'm very proud (chuffed to bits really) to let you know that I have been accepted as a new member of the design team at Less is More.
So without further ado, here are the details of this fortnights challenge


And here is my first card as DT.

One of the things about this awful virus and the effect it's having on us all with lockdowns and restrictions is that communities are coming together not only to keep themselves and their children occupied, but to look out for others who may need help. One of the things I've noticed as I go for my morning walk are the beautiful rainbow pictures the kids have done and put in their windows to say thank you to health and other key workers. They brighten my day and make me smile so with that in mind I made my card.


I used my Kaiser Craft stains stamp set with versacolor inks in rainbow colours.
The thank you is a die set from Die-Namics and I managed to find a strip of silver card with tiny holographic stars that I bought many years ago.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations and thank you for popping into my blog x

7 comments:

  1. Lynne - I am absolutely thrilled for you joining the LIM DT. Well done. Love this card. I've been inspired by all the rainbows I've seen about too. Wonderful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are absolutely delighted to welcome you to the LIM DT Lynne! Personally, I'm really looking forward to working with you and seeing your amazing talent at work for our little challenge. Fabulous card! That rainbow influence is such a great one to take at the moment because it really is brightening us all up in these sometimes dark days. A beautifully executed design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge warm welcome to the team, Lynn. I remember feeling the same way when I joined to that long ago. I promise the flutters will disappear, and you will feel right at home. This is a wonderful and warm group of people who happen to be super talented crafters. And now you are one of us! I LOVE your card. Love that you used rainbow colors too - we need all the happy colors we can get right now. Love that paper you used for the sentiment as well. Fabulous debut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lynne and very well deserved- your card is brilliant and love the rainbow splats
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow splattered card is perfection for this brief, Lynn! LIM is my first or second challenge I ever joined and I've loved them ever since! It is a great honor for you to be chosen and it is a great honor for them to have you on the Team! (Is this your second blog? I swear you and I were followers way back when!) Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome on board, Lynne ! We are so delighted to have you and your beautiful talent. What a happy card with all these coloured splashes. Love it ! Hope you're well and safe at home. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Lynne, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.