Sunday 9 August 2020

CAS Christmas card challenge

Hello there,

I've missed the last 2 challenges at Cas Christmas Challenge.
I have no excuses except being busy with other things so I was determined to join in with this months.





Here is my entry,





Nice quick and easy one. The coloured card was already smooshed and cut out in my stash box.
I used a small off cut of card for the branch and the turtle doves and I was done.
The sentiment is computer generated. I think I should have made it saying " On the second day" not the first but, hey ho, it's done now.

Card panel smooshed with  Broken China and Tumbled Glass DI with a little bit of Steel Blue Inka Gold.
Deckle edge rectangle from Crafting for You
Branch die from Memory Box
Birds from a set from Amazon

Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. A lovely interpretation of the challenge theme Lynne! Great card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Lynne love the smooched background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS Christmas card Lynne! LOVE the colours of your background - especially that little bit of blue Inka Gold! And your white branch and two turtle doves really pop against the blue. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great CAS Card with your doves. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.