Saturday 15 August 2020

Less is More # 426 Doodles

Hi there,

It's Less is More day once again this time we have a recipe.

We would love to see your creations using Doodles on your cards.

Unfortunately my artistic talents are so abysmal I can't even make a decent doodle by hand. Honestly, I'm rubbish and I have tried. I did have a stamp set that would have been perfect but I gave it away when I had a purge a couple of years ago ( never again) so I thought I would have to download a digi doodle. Luckily I had a good look through all my stamps and found this one that I bought from the Works ages ago and promptly forgot about .

I started by stamping a single bee, made a mask with a post it and used a hexagon stencil from Studio 75 to sponge some DI for the background.
I stamped my image and coloured it with Promarkers before cutting it out with a Spellbinders Hexagon die and mounting it using foam pads.
The sentiment is PC generated.
I finished with a bit of colour on my single bee and that's it. Quick and easy

Please check out the inspiration from the rest of the team on the blog. We look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for popping in x



5 comments:

  1. You found the perfect stamps for the theme. This one really was hard for me too. Yours turned out just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be quick and easy but definitely beautiful ! Love the beautiful layout you've done for this CAS card. It seems that we all struggled with this one but we also all managed to make wonderful cards ! Love it. Have a great week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lynne, not easy doodling is it lol, I panicked a bit too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card love the stamp and little Bee -my inspiration and talent at doodling are nil too lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.