Monday 12 October 2020

1st anniversary card

 Hello there,

I decided to treat myself to some Alexandra Renke stencils last week. They're not cheap but they are lovely and they arrived just in time to make a card for my daughter and her wife's 1st wedding anniversary today.



This stencil is called Falling Petals and I love it. It's perfect for cards like this.

I used texture paste on the stencil and smothered it in yellow/orange two tone embossing powder from Moon Glow. I've had these powders for years and don't use them often enough.

The flower is X cut Gerbera Daisy cut from bright yellow card.

The sentiment is computer generated.

I think I might be using this stencil quite a lot in the future


Thanks for popping in x

2 comments:

  1. I love the stencil and beautiful gerbera-congrats to Andy and her wife on their anniversary
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a stencil and this one looks gorgeous with the embossed textured paste. I bet they were delighted with their anniversary card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.