Saturday 10 October 2020

Less is More # 430

 Hello and welcome to a brand new challenge at Less is More 

and this time it's,

 


 Here is Sharon's card to CASe



That's the card to CASE, so there are lots of things you can use e.g. stars, flowers, foliage, gold, yellow, orange, red, repeat stamping ( or making a designer paper), heat embossing, die cutting, banner, Happy Birthday, the layout, nuvo drops (might be just visible).

We're looking forward to seeing your creations.

Here is my take on the card,


I've gone with straight lines for my shaped panel with some dotty backing paper behind it.

The flower is made from a die and is made up of 4 layers of each of the 3 sizes and I've brought the petals forwaed a little to give it some depth.

The sentiment is from Avery Elle

 

Thank for popping in x

 

3 comments:

  1. I so love that flower, Lynne. The straight lines coming from it look great. A CAS beauty CASe of Sharon's card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful case on Sharons card love the multi layered flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being so rubbish with commenting lately, Lynne, I promise to do better!
    I adore your simple interpretation of Sharon's design, and love the contrast of the detailed flower and simple polka dots. Great how the centre of the flower mimics the dots too, fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.