Thursday 15 October 2020

CaS Christmas Birds

 Hello there,

I'm a bit late with my entry for this months challenge at CaS Christmas 

which is Christmas Birds

 


 My first thought was to use a Robin but I knew I didn't have a decent robin stamp and even if I did I am so rubbish at colouring that it would have been an embarrasment. I was going to leave it for this month and then remembered I have this Christmas Goose stamp from Penny Black


Not a great deal of colouring needed for this beauty.

I ended up being quite pleased with the result and intended it to be a one layer card until I stamped the sentiment skew wiff so I covered it up with a banner.

I thought I was having a dodgy day until I looked at this poor goose. All dressed up and strutting her stuff, I wonder if she knows what's in store for her.


Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. I love this Lynne! These PB stamps always make me smile. Perfect CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great goose - proud as a peacock in her Christmas finery! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your goose looks so happy dressed in his/her Christmas outfit. A touch of colour always looks so elegant. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the decorated goose
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.