Saturday 24 October 2020

Less is More # 431

 Hello there,

This year has seemed to fly by which is odd when you think what a very strange 8 months we've had. I really do hope you're all feeling well and coping with our new normal. Hopefully next year will be a wonderful time with fabulous weather and the chance to make the most of our friends and family again.

So, It's late October already, we're well into Autumn which is quite handy because our new challenge at Less is More 

is a goody


 



In my garden I have a St Johns Wort  shrub which starts off with yellow flowers which turn into orange then red and then black berries. We also have lots of trees and huge bushes on the land outside of the garden so I've taken my inspiration from what I can see from my kitchen window. I love this time of year when the leaves are changing colour.

All the leaves are from die sets from Amazon and they are cut from scraps from my stash that I've smooshed with various colours of DI's.

The red berries are made from Pearl Makers.

Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink

Please check out the other DT inspiration and I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations


Thanks for popping in x

 

 



8 comments:

  1. I love this, Lynne. Love the die cuts and the way you placed them so that one leave gold over the edge of the aperture. Wonderful take on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Lynne, ...yes can't wait for next year now too, stay safe ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Such great balance between minimal, and richly textured. Loved reading about your inspiration - your home must be bliss w/all that nature.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is a beautiful card I love how you cut the circle it gives the suggestion of a wreath filled with gorgeous foliage. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Lynne. The use of the white on white aperture really helps to draw your eye to that lovely cluster xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Lynne ! Love your CAS design with all that white space, just perfect to highlight these lovely and delicate die cuts. Hope your fine and safe at home !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful CAS Lynne love the delicate die-cut foliage in the aperture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.