Friday 7 May 2021

Thank you

 Hello there,

My husband retired from his job at the end of April. He was hoping to sneak away without any fuss but the rest of the staff had other plans. They'd laid on some sandwiches and cakes and presented him with lots of gifts. They even sent me some flowers for letting him work with them for the last few years.

I think he was a bit overwhelmed and even a bit emotional although he'll never admit that.


So ofcourse I just had to make a thank you card didn't I?



I've cased this design from one I found on Pinterest but there's no makers name so I can't give credit I'm afraid.

I found some eucalyptus leaf digital images on Etsy ( Reachdreams) and used these to make my DP.

I printed off 2 copies and trimmed one down slightly so I could lay it on top of the other, making sure the images sat true.

I printed off some larger images for my letters.

Die cut a small gift tag and the white leaves.

The heart on the tag is die cut from one of the eucalyptus leaves so the colours stay true, and the same with the tiny punched butterfly


Dies- Memory Box, Die-namics, the Works

 

 Thank you for popping in ...

1 comment:

  1. Shows he was appreciated,and very thoughtful of them to send you flowers too. Gorgeous thank you card love the eucalyptus leaves and the large co=ordinating thank you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.