Friday 8 October 2021

Embossed birthday card

 Hello there,


Another quick post to share the card I made for my son to give his partner. He decided to ask me right at the last minute so not a lot of time to think about making something fancy. I'm rather pleased with how this one turned out though.

 



I used my Crafters Companion box maker score board for the embossed lines.

The circle was made using circle dies from Die-namics and Spellbinders.

Flowers are from Ebay.

Leaves are by Alexandra Renke

Sentiment is PC generated.


Thanks for popping in

1 comment:

  1. Really love this elegant card Lynne. The flowers pop beautifully against the texture of your background. I bet Sabine was thrilled to bits! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.