Saturday 2 October 2021

Less is More # 453 Colour.

 Hello there,

It's colour challenge time at Less is More and this time it's...


For my first card I've gone very CAS



I needed a thank you card for someone who did me a huge favour recently so this design was perfect, both for the challenge and the recipient.

The stars are cut from various dies with stars within a larger pattern because my nestie ones are too big for this. 

Cut from pound shop glitter card ( I'm so classy) the longest part of making this card was deciding on the layout of the stars.

The sentiment is computer generated.

My second card is another very simple make,



There's something about gingham and daisies. I think they remind me of picnics in the park when the kids were little and the girls in their sun dresses.

The gingham is from a scrap of DP I found lurking in my snippets box.

The daisies are from a punch, cut twice and the middles are cut from another snippet of pale purple card.


I can't wait to see what you all wow us with for this challenge. Please pop along to the blog for some more inspiration and give the rest of the team some love.


4 comments:

  1. Both beautiful CAS card -love them both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous CAS cards. Love the glittery stars, and I'm with you on the gingham and daisies. They are perfectly complimentary and remind my of simple summer fun in simpler times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely makes, loving the purple/yellow stars

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.