Saturday 16 October 2021

Less is More #454 Autumnal

 Hello there,


It's Less is More day and this time we have the dreaded one layer card challenge. I'm sure most of you are experts at OLC by now but for those of you who are new  to this, there is some fabulous inspiration over on the blog.

So, our cue word is Autumnal which  means beautiful rich colours, autumn flowers and falling leaves.


 


For my card I chose to use this Sunflower stamp from Flourishes. Sunflowers remind me that, although Winter is on it's way, Mother Nature still finds ways to bring us sunshine.

The sentiment stamp is Papertrey Autumn Abundance set. 

I coloured the flower in a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.


Thank you for popping in.

3 comments:

  1. Super card, lovely colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sunflower... perfect for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how I missed this one but my reading list playing up!Love the absolutely beautifully coloured sunflower with the little ladybird
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.