Wednesday 13 July 2022

A card for Ami

 Hello there,



It was our grand daughter Ami's 10th birthday last week.

 


As she's growing up fast now I thought a more grown up card would please her.

I started with a 6x6 white card base.

I cut a piece of lilac card slightly smaller than my base and layered a piece of white embossed pearlised card on iy leaving a narrow border.

Luckily the number 10 was easy to make in a larger size simply by using two oval dies, one inside the other, and cutting a longish piece the same width as the oval.

The flowers are from  Sweet Lilac flowers and I've used a selection of colours.

Finished with a sprinkling of sequins and a sentiment I printed from the PC.


Thanks for popping in

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne- I love the 10 made with flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already left a comment on this card Lynne do you check you spam folder as I have comments go in there every day! I love the numbers made with the flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.