Saturday 16 July 2022

Less is More #469 Traditional Christmas


 Hey LIMettes,

We have a brand new challenge today at Less is More. It's a colour challenge and this time we want Traditional Christmas colours.



For my first card I've used different shades of green card to cut out my trees and some gold card for the word die.



This card is using Sizzix winter foliage dies.

I simply added a few white flat back pearls and little red bow.

The sentiment is by Winnie & Walter.



My last card is based on a design I found on Pinterest. 

The snowflakes dies are from Janna Sheen cut from baby blue pearised card, white pearised card and baby blue glitter card.

I added a blue gem in the centre of the top snowflake and some silver twine at the top.

The sentiment is from Avery Elle.

Thanks for popping in and please check out the rest of the team on the main blog for some fab inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You really went to town here. I love all of your cards. The shades of green you used for your first look so fabulous the way you have placed them and tied the design together with the gold sentiment. The TH greens are gorgeous and I love the rich, red bow. Your snowflake card is gorgeous too. All 3 CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are wonderful, Lynne. You knocked all three out of the park with being CAS and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Three wonderful CAS Christmas cards Lynne! They are all so special and eye-catching!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all 3 cards are fab and a great design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.