Saturday 13 August 2022

Less is More # 471

 Hello there,


It's that time again, a brand new challenge at Less is More and it's the dreaded One Layer card.


It is a nice easy one though. We want you to share your favourite flowers with us.

Just remember to keep it one layer only. No die cuts or extra layers please and keep it clean & simple.


I don't think I have a 'favourite'  flower. I love all flowers really, although I do have a fondness for the daisy family. They have such a large range from the humble lawn daisy which we used for daisy chains, to the large brightly coloured Gerbera's.

So I've used a part of this stamp from Pink Fresh Studio. I stamped it on watercolour card in Versamark black ink and gave it a sprinkling of clear embossing powder.

I used watercolour pencils for a change to colour my image. I think I need a bit more practice but I'm reasonably pleased with the result. 

The background wash is very pale yellow IRL but the photo makes it look brighter.

I finished off with a simple sentiment from Visible Image.


Please check out the main blog for some fab inspiration from the rest of the team.


Thank you for popping in...



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Lynne and love the beautiful flowers-the colouring looks fine to me-I am rubbish with pencils!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How very beautiful Lynne, love the yellow outline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, am very partial to daisies. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the placement and coloring of your floral. Beautiful creation for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LIM OLC card. Nice and colourful. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.