Monday 1 August 2022

A card for Ruby

 Hello there,

I'm popping in today to share the card I made for grand daughter Ruby's 14th birthday.



I water coloured various flower die cuts from Alexandra Renke and Simply Graphic.

I also used some purple watercolour paint to splatter the base card before adhering the flowers.

The sentiment is PC generated and I finished with a few sequins.


Ruby is doing really well. She's 5 years cancer free now and thriving. She's doing well in school and simply enjoying being a teenager. We have a lot to be thankful for.


Thanks for popping in

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Ruby OMG can't believe she is 14yrs and hope she enjoys her teenage years. Absolutely beautiful cards love the flowers and splatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Lynne, good to hear Ruby is continuing to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card for Ruby this is! And I'm SO pleased to know that she is thriving - it only seems like yesterday - and here she is aged 14! Same age as one of our Grand Daughters - and a lot of fun times ahead for sure!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.