Sunday 29 March 2020

Less is More # 416

Hi there

I hope you're all managing to keep safe and sane in this strange situation we're going through right now.

It's time for a new challenge at Less is More and, although it's one layer week, it's a nice easy one

It's also the second challenge for the DT post so I'll have to remember that when I link it up. Sometimes my fingers work quicker than my brain.

I think this image tells it's own story

The stamp is from Lilly of the Valley and I've had a field day colouring it.

The basket, teddies and baby's face are coloured with Promarkers.
The pram frame and wheels I've used a coloured pencil (because I'm not very good with tiny bits and markers)
The pram cover and hood are coloured with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints.
I'm not the best at painting but thought I'd give it a go as I wanted a bit of sparkle and I'm rather pleased with the result.

The way my family is multiplying at the moment I'm going to need a few baby cards

Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. One of my fave LOTV images Lynne! Great CAS card with Awesome colouring too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynne: This is such a sweet, adorable and gorgeous baby card, you are correct, the image speaks for itself, who ever in your family receives it, will be delighted beyond words.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my Mouse card on LIM, I also had lots of fun coloring this little image.
    Sending hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet stamp Lynne! Love the way you've coloured the image and it most definitely speaks for itself. Congratulations on your expanding family :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and gorgeous image and colouring -I struggle with markers and tiny bits never dawned on me to use pencils!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOTV images are always so sweet and your wonderful coloring makes it look even cuter! Such an adorable baby card, I love it! Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.