Thursday 10 September 2020

CaS Christmas Trees

Hello there,

My mojo has been missing in action for a couple of weeks so I've struggled to make anything worth blogging but in the last couple of days it has suddenly reappeared so I'm making the most of it while it lasts.

It's a new challenge at CAS Christmas and this month it's Christmas tree

So, a nice easy one.

I started by smooshing a piece of card with Distress inks in Broken China and Tumbled Glass with a tiny bit of Steel Blue InkaGold before cutting it out with a stitched circle die.
I made a circular frame using the two smaller dies and a piece of embossed silver card.
The tree is from Amazon cut from some pale green glitter card.
I thought this sentiment from Mamma Elephant was perfect for this card.

I enjoyed making this and I actually quite like it, I might make some more in different colourways, December will be on us very soon

Thanks for popping in x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely design on your card Lynne! Your blue smooshed background is do pretty behind that triangle Christmas tree with all the ornaments punched out of it! The added silver rim gives a touch of elegance! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card and love the smooshed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, love the smooshed background and I bet the shimmer from the Inka Gold is so pretty in real life, thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynne! LOVE that smooshed background with the blue inks and Inka Gold. I looks like marble with the streaks of deep blue --- gorgeous! Your silver circle frame and glitter tree are so perfect together and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, you made a lovely background for the tree, and the added silver ring really adds a nice touch. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layering of the dies and love the blue background. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.