Wednesday 4 March 2020

CAS Christmas March

Hi there

First I'd like to welcome my new followers. Thank you for choosing me to follow.

I'm still in 'determined not be last minute on the Christmas card front' this year and I'm so pleased I decided to join in with the CAS Christmas card challenge.
This months challenge is,

And this is my card,

And now I'm wondering when CAS becomes fussy. Sometimes when I do CAS cards I think they look naked and then this one looks a bit too much. I'm sure you'll tell me if it's not right.

I made a panel using a rectangle Spellbinders die and built my flower from the right top corner.
Poinsettia die, holly and berry dies are from Amazon.
Fir tree branches are Joanna Sheen
Long berry branch is by Simply Graphic.
Sentiment is Winnie & Walter


Thanks for popping in x

7 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... this is STUNNING Lynne! LOVE the deep red and green and the pop of gold. Beautiful poinsettia corner swag that really stands out against the all white background. Gorgoeus design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I think if there were more swag you'd lose the CAS, but instead you've created an intricate focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lynne definitely not fussy, I love your poinsettia and beautiful foliage. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous poinsettia with foliage in the corner, Lynne - sooooo elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne, please send me your email address for your prize. Email me at stampingwithloll@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.