Monday 9 March 2020

CAS Stencil challenge, March.

Hi there,

Since I'm in a CAS sort of mood lately I thought I'd join in with this months challenge at CAS Stencil



Also my blog friend Viv has joined the design team so it would be rude not too.



I've used texture paste on my card.
I always make my own texture paste. Mainly because it so easy but also because it's quite expensive to buy. As my grandma always used to say " I'm not greedy, I'm just careful" I've obviously inherited her thriftyness.

The stencil is a cheap one from Amazon and I wasn't sure if it would take the paste but it's worked beautifully, I'm really pleased with it.
After applying the paste and removing the stencil I poured silver embossing powder over it making sure I got all angles. Tapped it off and left it to dry.
Once dry I simply heat embossed and Voila!

The sentiment is by Wplus9 stamped in clear EI and embossed with silver EP.


Thanks for popping in X

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Lynne. The silver against that deep rich background is beautiful - great technique with the texture paste and the embossing and thanks so much for joining in my challenge at CAS Stencil this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and stencilling-not tried EP over paste yet
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silver looks wonderful over the purple Lynne - and what a beautiful stencil it is! Great technique using the paste and embossing powder. Thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..Gorgeous heat embossed paste on your stenciled image. Love the purple and silver color combo too. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heat embossed paste mandela is gorgeous Lynne! Especially love the silver on the purple card. Very elegant and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.