Wednesday 18 March 2020

Less is More 2nd entry

Hi there,
 Hoping you're all feeling well and coping with this madness we're living through at the moment. At least if we are confined to barracks we have our crafting to fall back on.

I'm popping in today with a second go at the Less is More challenge which is,

There is a DT vacancy at Less is More that, after much thought and encouragement from hubby I decided I would try for. Unfortunately, when I entered my first card I forgot to add DT after my name DOH!
So I've taken the opportunity to make another card and I'll try not to forget the important bit.

I'm also entering this card into the latest challenge at Time out who are having a birthday celebration


I started off by smooshing some card off cuts with Cosmic Shimmer paints in Ruby and Raspberry
Once dry I cut out the leaf making sure I had enough of both the main colours showing.
I then made a mask by cutting a circle from a scrap of paper and centralising it onto my card front. I then stamped a Script stamp ( Indigo Blu) in Memento London Fog.
I used 2 different dies ( Spellbinders & Die-namics) to make my frame from dark grey card.
The sentiment is by Avery Elle stamped in clear ink and embossed in white EP.

Thanks for popping in x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lynne. Lovely colours and design. I must get my act together and make something for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ticks all my boxes Lynne. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lynne andgood luck with the DT call-not that you will need it you are brilliant at CAS
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Lynne, love the soft script background and then the lovely pink leaves just focus our eye. One stunning card and thanks for joining Time Out...and good luck at LIM x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection, Lynne ... so beautifully detailed and dimensional ... and so wonderfully clean ... gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at our 6th birthday cleebrations at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pinks with the gray frame & this lovely design! Good luck on the DT job. It should be an instant yes if they check out all your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are beautiful Lynne! Thanks for joining us at Less is More and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I like the text background and how you used the circle border. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats for getting HM at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.