Saturday 14 March 2020

Less is More #415

Hi there

Time for the latest challenge at Simply Less is More and it's my favourite, a colour challenge.




I started by cutting my squares and embossing the grey one with a folder from We are memory keepers.
The flowers are by Simply Graphic and cut from Papermill direct Raspberry card
Sentiment is from Avery Elle stamped onto red card and embossed in white ep

I thought I was being cool & trendy placing the squares a bit wonky but it's messing with my head so in future I think I'll stick to neat & straight lol.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool way to combine the colours, lovely card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and you've inspired me with your design and layout. I like wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super make, great use of the LIM challenge colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful texture on this card Lynne! The grey embossing adds a fab background for the delicate die cuts and the slightly twisted placement adds real interest too. Thanks so much for popping this in to us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Lynne and I love wonky angles lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Lynne. I love your CAS use of the embossing folder, and I think the offset panels are a great addition to the design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.