Thursday 5 March 2020

Less is More #414

Hi there,

Time for the latest challenge at Less is More which is a lucky dip.


This my card


Yes I know it's a Christmas card and I know it's only March but I'm determined not to be last minute with my Christmas cards this year.

I started by giving an offcut of card a colourwash using acrylic paints in varying shades of blue with a tiny bit of pink thrown in.
Once dry I cut a panel using a rectangle die.
Next I used a wavy die from Spellbinders using another offcut of white card to make a snowy hill
Then cut that to fit the panel.
I die cut some trees ( Big & Small) and a big daddy deer and a small baby deer from a set by Hunky Dory.
The sentiment is by Winnie & Walter.

Thanks for popping in x



4 comments:

  1. A really pretty Christmas card Lynne. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Loving this make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and dies Lynne
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS scene. I love the serene feel from the cool, simple color scheme. Very elegant card! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.